Monday, August 25, 2014

Some days I just want to disappear, some days I don’t want to exist. "The Lord gives as much load as you can carry”, but some days I just don’t want to continue anymore… God, please, pick me up, dust me off, kick me in the butt for thinking the unthinkable. I feel like I’ve had it all and there’s nothing new to experience, so I can go, but I know there’s so much more in front of me and I really, really pray and hope and wish to be only unlimited bliss...
Happiness is a state of mind, and no matter what is going on in my life - miscommunication, long distance from loved ones, unsaid words of kindness and love, kid’s health issues, flooded business place right before big event, unreliable employees, problems big or small - I must chose to be HAPPY today! I must chose to believe that I will be able to see again the sunshine over the ocean, the morning dew on a flower petal, the smile on your face, to hear again the whispering sound of the leaves in the forest, to feel your kiss on my lips. I must chose to be HAPPY! It shouldn't be that difficult...

No comments: