Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I wished this morning for a kiss from you. I haven’t felt you energy for a long time, long, around a week. But this is too long for me. So I wished upon the old icon for this very little humble kiss and I got it. Between 12:05 - 12:08 I felt it. The kiss from you on my lips. Thank you for sending me this kiss. I loved it. It lifted my spirit and kept me strong. Because I’m on the edge of the insanity, longing for you. I am sad and happy, I am scared and impulsive to do crazy things. I am cold and hot and most of the time I don’t know in what world I am. Sometimes you seem to be from another world - so, so far away from me - like from another planet. It’s not fair to bring you down to Earth with me. Other times I feel your existence right next to me, I see your smile and I laugh at your jokes. Sometimes I’m arguing with you, because you are stubborn, you should know I am stubborn too and as long as I have God on my side I always have it my way. 
So this morning I woke up with epiphany to tell you this: “You have to dig, dig, dig really deep into the reasons of today, to find the solutions of tomorrow”. This text was given to me to tell you, so you can think about it . Don’t know what it means, hopefully you will find the meaning for you. 
Don’t forget that I love you and I always will. Be brave and everything will come to place. Meditate upon the icon. And call me anytime, anytime. I live now from call to call...



No comments: