Sunday, August 31, 2014


Does someone know how heart attack feels like? I mean in a very humanly way of speaking, not in medical terms… Does it feel like your heart is just about to explode to a million pieces, or does it feel like it has been stabbed million times, or maybe, just maybe feels like it is imprisoned and tightened in a extremely small dark box and can’t see the way out. Then if it feels all these ways I must've experienced so many heart attacks already, but i'm still alive. What I am waiting for? Why not die already? I'm still alive for you - my miracle love. My heart skips a beat every time mistakes you in somebody else's face, my heart jumps every time when hears the phone ringing, my heart beats for for your heart...
Your heart can feel, but can you feel your heart?

No comments: