Saturday, August 16, 2014


I don’t know if I deserve you, but you are the Love of my life. I don’t know if you deserve me, but you are the Love of my life. Sweetheart, I just pray to God to give me patience and to calm down my anxious heart, to give you strength and health to come closer and faster to me. Baby, I miss you dearly. I know I’m repeating myself, but I can’t go a minute without thinking of you. I really hope you are doing better, you are getting back into shape to be yourself and to love me just the way I am - little bit crazy, little bit sassy, little bit sad and so enormously lost in you. I know, honey, you told me not to do things and to be patient, but is too difficult for me. I want to provoke you, I want to make you want me the way I want you. Baby, hurry up...

No comments: