Friday, August 8, 2014


Choose freely, Mimi. Don’t feel obligated to me. I will accept your choice and I will not try to talk you out of it. Then again you have to know that no matter how long I will wait for you to come to me - tomorrow, in 3 months, in 5 years - I will be there waiting for you to hug you. Live your life now the way you want, when you ready, you know how to find me. My love for you is infinite. If not in this life I will be with you in the next one. Be well, be happy and know the money and the glory, the big shots positions do not fulfill your soul as the Love do. You are smart, you are emotionally grown - choose wisely. Ask yourself - Do you deserve another heartbreak?

My prayer for you today is :Your Will to be God's Will as well! May God fulfill  your wishes for bliss, health and long satisfying life!

Megani

No comments: