Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Medium Violet Red Nail Polish


I always liked the creamy pastel colors for my nails. I discover that with my irregular nail shape my hands looked better in creamy colors instead of strong, powerful colors. Don't get me wrong I love the strong colors, but they are created for perfect nail shape. And still I think I can create Beauty even with the challenges of the nature as long as follow my inspirations. I saw this color  and right the way got in love with it.

Hopefully I wouldn't be disappointed once it arrives, but  I purchased it for $2.86 from here: http://
bit.ly/14s5Tr3 and I saw that they also offer a World Wide FREE Shipping with any order, just like I am buying it from the store, but cheaper. Love it. So right now I am looking forward to see it on my nails. I will show the result.

No comments: